This salad is so so awesome! I love it so much that I can never get enough of it. And best part is that it's really healthy for you. Lately I found a new hobby - counting calories in every food I eat. So with no exception I've counted them here. Here's the recipe!
- 1 full avocado (322kcal)
- 1 red tomato (22kcal)
- 1 small cucumber (9kcal)
- about 40g (or 1,41 ounces) of canned shrimp (~128kcal)
- a tablespoon of light mayonnaise (50kcal)
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Cut the avocado in half and take out the nucleus. Make sure that your avocado is ripe (brownish color).
- Spoon out all the meat from the avocado and slice it to medium-sized pieces.
- Boil some water and put your tomato in it and keep it there for about three minutes.
- Take the tomato out put it in some cold water.
- In the meantime chop the cucumber in small pieces.
- Take the tomato out, peel of it's skin and finally chop it in medium pieces.
- Mix everything, including the shrimp, and then add the mayo and mix it again.