March 4, 2014

The happy list #2



Some time ago I did this happy list thing when I found it here. And from then I kinda forgot about it and moved on. But lately I am really into doing lists of... well, of everything! So I thought what could be a better idea, then to again make a list of things that make me happy, so that when I'm down, I could just take a quick glance at my list and remmember that there is much to be happy for and that I should really appreciate it!
So today I'm happy because:
1. Of the sunshine outside my window that appeard for just a minute.
2. It's spring already!
3. I'm in love with my major even when it's hard, even when it's too hard.
4. Of finally going to a french class after more than 2 year-long break and enjoying every single minute of it.
5. Of having chances to dance so many times a week.
6. I'm getting better at my volleyball practice's.
7. Of finally jogging outside in the park and achieving the challenges I set for myself.
8. Having friends with whom I can discuss everything from miracles of the mind to what movies are great to watch. And it  only takes a 30-minute long lunch to do it.
9. Of finding new beautiful music everyday.
10. Today I went to my favorite pizzaria with a very close friend.
11. Of the tea I bought yesterday - it is amazing! 

Love
KamilÄ—

No comments:

Post a Comment